1. About us
This website is owned and managed by Mandy Leeson of Vanil.
Your use of this website and any purchase by you on this website of Scandinavian inspired design will be governed by English Law and will be deemed to have occurred in the United Kingdom.
The Services are operated by Vanil Limited (“we”). We are registered in England and Wales under company number 05730150 and with our registered office address at 17 Church Street Wood- bridge Suffolk IP12 1DS. Our VAT number is GB120609550
2. Accessing our Service
Access to the Services is permitted on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the services we provide through the Site without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason any of the Services are unavailable at any time or for any period.
If you choose, or you are provided with, a user identification code, password or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential, and you must not disclose it to any third party. We have the right to disable any user identification code or password, whether chosen by you or allocated by us, at any time, if in our opinion you have failed to comply with any of the provisions of these Customer Terms.
All content included on this website is the property of Mandy Leeson of Vanil and is protected by UK and international copyright laws. The content and software on this site may be used as an information and shopping resource. Any other use, including the reproduction, modification, distribution, transmission, republication, display or performance, of the content on this website without the permission of Mandy Leeson of Vanil is strictly prohibited.
Original Photography commissioned by Vanil by ©WHAT associates.
All other photography has been reproduced with permission from the brands stocked at Vanil.
Please note that every effort is made to photograph items accurately and describe the products in accurate detail. However, I cannot guarantee every computer monitor will accurately depict the actual colour of the merchandise photographed.
4. Intellectual property rights
We own, or are the licensee to, all right, title and interest in and to the Service, including all rights under patent, copyright, trade secret or trademark law, and any and all other proprietary rights, including all applications, renewals, extensions and restorations thereof. You will not modify, adapt, translate, prepare derivative works from, decompile, reverse-engineer, disassemble any other part of the Service.
You must not extract or otherwise use any of the content on the Site and/or Service for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from me.
5. Description of our service
Please note that when you decide to purchase items the resulting legal contract is between you and us and such contract shall compromise of these Customer Terms, the email confirmation of your order and the applicable details on the product page and you agree to be bound by all such provisions.
You should carefully review the email confirmation of your order and the applicable details on the product page in relation to the order. If there is any conflict or inconsistency between these Customer Terms and the email confirmation of your order or the applicable details on the product page, these Customer Terms shall prevail to the extent of the conflict or inconsistency.
6. Warranties / Disclaimer of Warranties and limitation of liability
This disclaimer does not affect your statutory rights against the Seller.
7. Your Order
Each order you place shall be deemed to be an offer by you to purchase the items specified within it subject to the Customer Terms and the applicable details on the product page.
No order shall be deemed to be accepted by us until we issue an email acknowledgement of the order. The contract between you and Vanil will relate only to those items notified in the email acknowledgement of order.
We accept payment by all major credit and debit cards. Our online payment is managed by RMS Retail Merchant Services.
We use Royal Mail for all of our domestic deliveries. If you have placed your order and would like to change your delivery address, please email@example.com me Mandy Leeson.
Standard UK delivery is free. Sent by Royal Mail 2nd Class.
Special delivery. Is quoted for on an individual basis. Please call us to arrange your Parcelforce or a chosen local courier service once you have completed your order. Special Delivery service; This service is fully trackable and requires a signature upon delivery.
*Please note that free delivery does not apply to any exchanges.
I hope you will be able to appreciate that it’s just me at the moment leading Vanil forward with a small team supporting. Therefore we will attend to all orders on Mondays and ensure they are packaged safely and delivered by Royal Mail, as such, parcels will be free of charge for the moment. If you have a special date by which an order is required, please let me know by firstname.lastname@example.org so that I can do my best to accommodate your request. We hope you will be pleased with your order but if you do wish to exchange, could you please arrange delivery to Vanil within 14 days. Your patience is much appreciated whilst we get the systems up and running efficiently.
For EU and rest of the world delivery contact me for further details
NB. If your order is to be delivered outside the European Union, it may attract import duty and lo- cal sales taxes, which customers will need to pay on receipt of the shipment. Mandy Leeson of Vanil is not responsible for any customs or duty charges. Any parcels returned to us due to customs charges being higher than expected; we reserve the right to minus all costs incurred.
10. Returns & Exchanges
If you have received damaged goods please email images immediately to Mandy Leeson: email@example.com
Your refund will be made by the same method used to make your purchase.
Free delivery for UK orders only applicable per transaction. Therefore if you wish to exchange your item you will have to pay additional shipping costs.
To return an item, please contact Mandy Leeson firstname.lastname@example.org.
When sending an item back for a return or exchange it should be posted with full insurance and using a Tracked delivery service as we cannot be responsible for any returns lost or delayed in the post.
11. Gift vouchers are available to buy in our Woodbridge shop for use in our shop, not online.
12. Promotional code terms and conditions
1. By using a promotional code you will be deemed to have read and understood these terms and conditions and agree to be bound by them.
2. The terms and conditions on the Site shall apply to promotional codes. If and to the extent there is a conflict or inconsistency between the terms and conditions of the Site and these pro- motional code terms and conditions, the promotional code terms and conditions shall prevail to the extent of the conflict or inconsistency. The defined terms used in the site Terms and Conditions shall also apply to these promotional code terms and conditions.
3. Vanil promotional codes can only be used on Vanil.co.uk and towards the purchase of items currently featured on our Site, excluding delivery charges.
4. Promotional codes cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer on vanil.co.uk, including (but not limited to) any other Vanil promotional code, in the same transaction, or for the purchase of gift vouchers.
6. The discount associated with a promotional code is applied to your entire basket, excluding any delivery charges. Promotional codes are a combination of letters and numbers, eg, SUKVST1234567, and should be entered on the payment page during checkout for the discount to apply.
7. Each promotional code will have a limited time period in which to be used and/or a maximum number of orders per code. The code will be invalid once these limits have been reached. Specific terms and conditions for each promotional code setting out any such limits can either be found in the communication you received with the code itself.
8. Vanil.co.uk reserves the right to suspend, change or cancel any promotional code, at any time, in the event of circumstances arising which make it necessary to do so. Vanil.co.uk may update these terms from time to time and reserves the right to add additional terms and conditions for specific promotional codes as and where necessary. You should review the promotional code terms and conditions periodically for changes.
9. Promotional codes have no cash value, cannot be transferred and cannot be forwarded or re-assigned.
10. Any refund you may be entitled to receive will not include the redemption value of the promotional code. You will receive no more than the amount you paid towards the final basket price.
11. These promotional codes are provided and operated by Vanil, registered company number: 05730150.
By using this Website, you consent to the processing described therein and warrant that all data provided by you is accurate.
We do not store credit card details nor do we share customer details with any 3rd parties.
14. What are cookies?
‘Cookies’ are small pieces of information that a website sends to your computer’s hard drive while you are viewing a website.
Tracking/user analysis cookies. This allows us to see how many people are visiting this site and uses a third party service (such as Google Analytics) to do so.
You have the ability to accept or decline cookies using your web browser, but please be aware that it may negatively affect your experience of this site. Cookies can be removed or declined by changing your web browser settings. For more information please visit www.allaboutcookies.org.
17. Pricing and Availability
Whilst we try and ensure that all details, descriptions and prices which appear on the Vanil webitse are accurate, errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price of any goods which you have ordered we will inform you of this as soon as possible and give you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or cancelling it. If we are unable to contact you we will treat the order as cancelled. If you cancel and you have already paid for the goods, you will receive a full refund. Where applicable, prices are inclusive of VAT.
Special delivery costs will be charged in addition; such additional charges will be clearly discussed with you in person once confirmation from Courier is agreed.
The Service may contain typographical errors or other errors or inaccuracies and may not be complete or current. We therefore reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions and to change or update information at any time without prior notice. We reserve the right to refuse to fill any orders that you may place based on information on the Service that may contain errors or inaccuracies, including, without limitation, errors, inaccuracies or out-of-date information regarding pricing, shipping, payment terms, or return policies
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
These terms and conditions are to be construed in accordance with the laws of England and in the event of any dispute or claim associated with these terms and conditions, that dispute or claim shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
The above Terms of Service constitute the entire agreement of the parties and supersede any and all preceding and contemporaneous agreements between you and Vanil. Any waiver of any provision of the Terms of Service will be effective only if in writing and signed by Mandy at Vanil.